These products are made to order, the order has been put into production per the customer’s individual specifications eg. a specific finish or upholstery colour, your item will be expertly crafted from the finest materials just for you.
- Fabrication: 100% Cotton sourced from BCI accredited farmers
- Process: Jacquard machine knitted with ribbed border
- Size: 140cm x 180cm Note that sizing may vary slightly for each style due to the nature of the yarn. Please allow for a 10cm tolerance
- Weight: Approximately 2,2kg per piece
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water / Gentle cold machine wash / Dry clean with any solvent. Flat dry, do not hang dry. Do not bleach, tumble dry or iron
- Packaging: Each throw is branded with a genuine leather, laser engraved label, beautifully folded & tied with ribbon and packaged with an A5 print of the relevant artwork
These products are stock items. If at anytime within the first 7 days of receiving your product you are unhappy with what you’ve received, return the product to us in its original package and we’ll provide you with store credit. (Refer to our returns policy).
Delivery (lead) times stated above are an estimate only. Salt Design Store delivers your orders from our own warehouse and partner warehouses. Not all of our products are available for immediate delivery and may be subject to the lead times as indicated on the product page.
Tara’s work explores the simplicity of everyday observations, a combination of memory and place – both real and imagined. Her compositions are populated with patterns, colours and characters influenced from her travels, personal relationships, books and popular culture, brining through a narrative storytelling quality to her work. Her curiosity to play with colours, shapes and forms & how they work with one another in a composition express a cohesive flavour of optimism and vibrance reminiscent of her homeland.